Monday 31 August 2009

La terrasse du Trianon Palace

Yesterday I was telling you about Gordon Ramsay's restaurant at the Trianon Palace. This is the other side of the hotel as seen from the palace grounds. Now an alternative to the 150€ menu could be a meal at the blue terrace. The menu is delightful and it should cost you an average of 40-50€ (again, excl. wine) which is perfectly reasonable given that it is the cuisine of a celebrity chef... and very good I'm told.
-----------------------------------
Hier je vous entretenais du restaurant de Gordon Ramsay au Trianon Palace. Voici l'hôtel vu de l'autre côté, donc du parc du château. Une alternative au menu à 150€ pourrait être un repas à la terrasse bleue. Le menu est appétissant au possible et ne vous coûtera en moyenne que 40-50€ (hors vin). Voilà qui me semble tout à fait raisonnable pour un grand nom !

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is what I need to do someday and visit Paris. Check out my blog at www.igotanich.blogspot.com

VP said...

The image of the palace framed by the green is perfect. Prices seem quite reasonable and the place is lovely.

Olivier said...

et puis vu l'endroit, en effet le prix n'est pas trop cher....tu as essayé, c'etait bon ?

Small City Scenes said...

You must go and eat there so you can let us know how wonderful it is. MB

Cezar and Léia said...

Beautiful!
I think it is fabulous inside as well!
Léia

Cergie said...

Et le pique-nique sur la pelouse, tu n'as pas essayé ? Au moins on sait ce qu'on mange quand on a fait son sandwitch soi-même...

Unknown said...

The palace is gorgeous! I haven't had lunch yet, so I would gladly try the food there now... at the terrace, of course! :-)

Karen said...

Looks lovely. I may just try it when I'm there.

Halcyon said...

Le menu me donne faim!

cieldequimper said...

@Olivier: je n'ai pas encore essayé mais quand j'ai vu les prix, je me suis dit que j'irai un de ces quatre.
@Cergie : oui bien sûr mais bon, un repas de chez un étoilé, une fois de temps en temps c'est pas mal non plus !
@MB: yes, I will try it, it's on my list of to-do things!

EG CameraGirl said...

I think I need to save a good amount of cash if I expect to visit Versailles. ;-)

Anonymous said...

wow! beautiful!

James said...

It sounds wonderful but still on the extreme high end of what I would consider paying for a meal. A once a decade type meal. :-)

A l a i n said...

Très jolie, j'aime bien ta façon de présenter les choses. Une belle verrière.

Sharon said...

Dining on the terrace sounds like much more fun. Yum.

Sharon