Sunday 29 November 2015

Les anges

Thé des Lys Ange Angel Versailles
Since today is first Advent, VDP thought we'd start getting into a Christmassy mood... These little angels are painted on the windows of Thé des Lys tea shop in Saint-Louis neighbourhood which VDP had shown you here (with links to the inside of the shop!)

Du fait que c'est aujourd'hui le premier Avent, VDP a pensé qu'on pouvait commencer à songer à l'esprit de Noël. Ils sont peints sur les vitres de Thé des Lys, rue d'Anjou, le salon de thé que VDP vous montrait ici (avec des liens vers les photos de l'intérieur des lieux).
Thé des Lys Ange Angel Versailles

8 comments:

William Kendall said...

Someone there has an artistic streak, I see.

Revrunner said...

Glad to see it after all the troubles.

Unknown said...

Oh lovely, cheerful Christmassy pictures, that's a very cool Angel in the second picture. I'd love to try their 'full English breakfast' , it looks like quite a challenge...Hope you had a few good days away....

Thérèse said...

En espérant les voir nombreux cette années traverser les villes et la campagne!

Sharon said...

I noticed over the weekend that Christmas decorations came out in force all over the city.

EG CameraGirl said...

Oh, FUN! I'm catching the spirit!

Wayne said...

The hand painted angels are very simple and very festive. I decorated my office first thing this morning. Two little lighted Christmas trees, LED lights around the monitors, solar powered snowman and sleigh, and of course, I have my Christmas playlist going.

Halcyon said...

Cute little thing!