Tuesday 21 October 2014

L'attente fut longue...

Playmobil Versailles
Over the past weekend, a lot of little Versaillais kids (and visitors too I suppose) had to be very patient and queue up to enter the town hall where a Playmobil exhibition was held (with some sellers also!) VDP had a blast! More photos to come this week!

Au cours du weekend passé, les petits versaillais (et les enfants venus d'ailleurs sans doute, ainsi que VDP) ont patiemment fait la queue pour entrer dans l'hôtel de ville où se tenait une expo-vente Playmobil. VDP, pourtant pas fan a priori, s'est éclatée, encore quelques photos à venir dans les jours qui suivent !
Playmobil Versailles town hall

23 comments:

Revrunner said...

Fun! The children look excited.

William Kendall said...

Such a contrast between these oversized toys and their setting. I really like it!

RedPat said...

I love this, Ciel!

Lois said...

How fun Ciel! I wish I could take my grandkids to see that. They would love it!

Michelle said...

I hope we get to see some more photos!

Jack said...

That first gentleman is a very French-looking toy.

Randy said...

Now that looks like fun.

Bob Crowe said...

I'm too old and my granddaughter is too young for me to remember these. But imagine having a socket wrench for a hand!

Anonymous said...

LOTS of fun to be had here, I imagine your camera was very busy!

Tammie Lee said...

the kid in you
the kids in all enjoyed this it looks like
how fun

Magali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Magali said...

Nous avons rebroussé chemin tellement il y avait de monde dimanche après-midi. Nous sommes rentrés directement lundi matin à 10h, mais de nouveau la queue l'après-midi ... Petite expo mais très sympathique avec de belles surprises :)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I thought the same as William, so much fun in tres traditional setting.. Aimee would have joined you here in a flash Ciel :)

Tanya Breese said...

what fun!

Stuart said...

Looks like it was worth the wait !

Sharon said...

I bet I would have enjoyed this too. I can't wait to see more photos.

VP said...

Kids still know these things?

Lowell said...

Methinks you're still a kid at heart! But what exactly is a playmobil? I've not heard of them before. Weren't you going to be off taking a break?

EG CameraGirl said...

I like activities such as this, one that's targeted at my mental age group. ;)

Halcyon said...

Those figures are super cute!

Gunn said...

wow!
Thanks for sharing!
I know several people who would love to be there:)

Linda said...

Looks like a fun exhibit!

Babzy.B said...

J'aurais adoré voir cette expo ! :)