Wednesday 22 October 2014

La base rebelle de la planète Hoth

Playmobil Hoth Rebel Alliance base Versailles
The Star Wars Hoth rebel alliance base diorama built by FamousPlaymo had a huge success! So much so that it was impossible to take a (reasonably good) photo of the whole scene...

Le diorama de la base rebelle de la planète Hoth de la Guerre des Etoiles, construit par FamousPlaymo, eut beaucoup de succès, tant et si bien qu'il n'a pas été possible de prendre une (bonne) photo de l'ensemble...
Playmobil Hoth Rebel Alliance base Versailles
Playmobil Hoth Rebel Alliance base Versailles
Playmobil Hoth Rebel Alliance base Versailles

21 comments:

William Kendall said...

Now that is all-out Empire Strikes Back! I had the Falcon when I was a kid, but not in play mobil mode.

Lois said...

I love all the details! You got some really nice shots. By the way, for some reason the GWTW exhibit did not feature too many Clark Gable items. I would have loved to see some of his costumes too.

Randy said...

Those are fun!

Bob Crowe said...

Ah, but all the beauty is in the details.

Stuart said...

My six year old grandson would love this !

Halcyon said...

Not sure what this has to do with the Palace of Versailles... but certainly interesting.

Anonymous said...

That's a great series of close ups. I imagine the kids loved them... and the children too ;-)

cieldequimper said...

Hal, is it supposed to?

Rob Siemann said...

I feel suddenly so much younger!
And yes, there is a captcha

Tanya Breese said...

isn't it amazing what they can build with legos?!

Halcyon said...

For some reason, I thought this was in the palace. I am confused! :S

VP said...

Where is an Étoile de la mort when you need one...

Dina said...

Oh wow, so many. Forget the grandkids, *I* want to play with this set!

EG CameraGirl said...

I agree with Dina! This is way too much fun to let the kids play with. :))

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Unleashing the inner child is a happy thing Ciel, wish we could come over and 'play' :)

Wayne said...

Lego's are pretty fun. I miss enjoying them with my sons.

Sharon said...

I love it. I kind of wish that Star Wars had been around when I was a kid. I could have really enjoyed playing with all the great toys that came out of that movie.

Birdman said...

Pretty cool scenes.

RedPat said...

This looks so great!

Anonymous said...

Supers les gros plans :)

Unknown said...

Playmobil has nothing to do with Lego !