Wednesday 27 November 2013

Jean-François Parot

VDP didn't leave the history book show without buying herself a book too. This is Jean-François Parot, who has created a wonderful XVIIIth century sleuth called Nicolas Le Floch. Watch a trailer of the TV series here.There were so many other famous authors that VDP would have loved to photograph and buy books from! VDP's feed isn't updating again. Sorry about that but it's a Blogger problem...

VDP n'a pas quitté le salon Histoire de Lire sans s'être offert une petite gâterie ! Voici Jean-François Parot que vous connaissez sans doute puisque son commissaire Nicolas Le Floch est devenu une star à la télé... Il y avait tant d'autres auteurs au salon, VPD aurait aimé tous les photographier et acquérir tant de livres ! Le flux de VDP ne fonctionne pas, désolée, c'est un problème Blogger...

11 comments:

LONDONLULU said...

Another great portrait - and oh how fun...I'm getting sucked into the first episode from Season 2. I love finding out about things like this!:)

Bob Crowe said...

Nicolas is quite dashing and M. Parot knows how to get visual attention. I trust his books get plenty of attention, too.

Dave said...

I like his scarf.

Tanya Breese said...

he's so dapper! yes, this feed thing seems to be hitting all of us!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

M. Le Floch (what a great name) is tres handsome..I may have to look into this series a little deeper :) It's always good to return home with a new book to read oui!

VP said...

Your are very good at portraits! I have to check this author...

Birdman said...

I agree BC. Quite a dashing fellow! Taken a look at that trailer now.

Wayne said...

I love a good sleuth, it keep the mind working and the imagination flowing. He was well positioned in front of that magnificent fireplace.

William Kendall said...

A terrific portrait, and quite a setting for him to be in!

Halcyon said...

I don't remember this TV show. But I used to love Julie Lescaut.

PS: At least you ARE on the feed. Despite numerous emails to the moderator, my blog still hasn't been added. :(

Anonymous said...

I imagine his signing hand was ready for a rest at the end of the day, great portrait!