Thursday 4 December 2014

A l'hôtel Pullman

Hôtel Pullman Versailles
This is a radical change from yesterday, isn't it? A long, long time ago, VDP showed you the entrance of Pullman Hotel, which is located on Avenue de Paris next to the king's small stables. Do you remember, not so long ago, VDP attended a photography conference by Hervé Ternisien? Well, it was held at the hotel and VDP loves this modern atmosphere!

Voilà un changement radical d'ambiance par rapport à hier, n'est-ce pas ? Il y a fort longtemps, VDP vous montrait l'entrée de l'hôtel Pullman. Vous vous souvenez, il y a peu, VDP assistait à une conférence d'Hervé Ternisien ? Eh bien elle se passait à l'hôtel et VDP adore cette déco moderne !
Hôtel Pullman Versailles
Hôtel Pullman Versailles

22 comments:

Lowell said...

It's colorful and vibrant and refreshing - a great place for a conference of any kind!

Nice shots, VDP!

Revrunner said...

Oo! I like the floral arrangements.

RedPat said...

Wonderful - this is my taste, Ciel!

Randy said...

I do like modern design.

William Kendall said...

Very modern indeed!

Thérèse said...

Oui une atmosphere que j'aime beaucoup egalement: intime et accueillante.

Anonymous said...

Very stylish and chic, I like it!

Anonymous said...

Joli et raffiné en effet

Stefan Jansson said...

Fun with all the mirrors. I'd probably shoot a few selfies with a zoom lens had I been there.

Wayne said...

I enjoy the modern contrast, all the little details catch my attention.

Tanya Breese said...

i like it too!

Gunn said...

I like the colours, the design and the joy it has.
On the other hand I like the old STYLE shown in yesterdays posting too, but I guess I would have felt more relaxed at the modern place.

Stuart said...

I think both are interesting in very different ways of course.

Sharon said...

Wow, I love it too! That modern décor is such a stark contrast with the historical images of your city.

Birdman said...

For sure you've shown quite a contrast in your last two posts. Like 'em both though. Different reasons.

EG CameraGirl said...

I like the clean lines and the colours are cheerful.

VP said...

Elegant and spectacular...

Halcyon said...

Wow! Very modern and luxurious. I wouldn't mind staying here. :)

Lois said...

I like it too. It is reminding me a little of the hotel my daughter and I stayed in last summer in Paris.

Jack said...

It is quite a contrast with yesterday's decor. I think I will stay with the more traditional decor.

Karl said...

Oh ja, sieht richtig gut aus !

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It is indeed so different from yesterday, but somehow it's really easy to appreciate and enjoy both styles Ciel.