Saturday 21 December 2013

Cour des Senteurs à Noël bis

A break in the Christmas market series! You asked for pictures of the Scents Courtyard all lit up. Your wish is VDP's command! I had shown the Christmas decorations here and here  by day! Now try as I might, I couldn't get those red balls to come out red in the photos... And trust me, they are very red! I love how the house of perfume's roof is all lit up!

Une pause dans la série du marché de Noël ! Vous avez demandé à voir la Cour des Senteurs illuminée pour Noël. VDP n'est ici que pour vous servir ! Je vous avais montré les décos de jour ici et ici. Ces photos sont un peu frustrantes parce que j'ai eu beau essayer, impossible de capter le rouge des boules sur les photos... et pourtant elles sont très rouges... J'adore les loupiotes sur le toit de la maison des parfums !

19 comments:

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

How pretty. I like the blue.

Lowell said...

Digital photography sometimes has a mind of its own. I've had the same problem with a red-ball sunset...

Beautiful place, here.

Re your question I have no idea when that poster was made. :)

Sylvia K said...

Such a beautiful, festive place for the season, Ciel!! Love your pics as always!! Wishing you a beautiful Merry Christmas!! Enjoy the holidays!!
Sylvia

LONDONLULU said...

They definitely have a warm reddish glow though:) I'd love to wander there at night - it looks magical and so pretty lit up. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas, Ciel!!

Randy said...

I love the lights in the first shot.

William Kendall said...

Lovely colours and lights here, Ciel!

Halcyon said...

It is sometimes hard to get the colors of lights to come out right. But everything here looks so pretty! Glad you made it back for us. :)

Karl said...

How wonderful light decorations!

Kate said...

All of your Christmas theme photos are wonderful to see here. PS. Enjoy the first day of winter!! This Saturday is the winter solstice in the Northern Hemisphere, marking our shortest daylight period and longest night of the year. Have a lovely week-end!

Stuart said...

I'm in the spirit now ! Nice shots.

Birdman said...

What a place to take an evening stroll w/ or w/o the camera. Forget the RED balls. Just take it all in.

VP said...

Great night shots with some beautiful lights. My favorite is the first one, but also the others are very nice.

Anonymous said...

Magical!

Diane AZ said...

Beautiful night shots, I like the lively white swirls!

James said...

What a magical place! I love Christmas lights.

RedPat said...

It all looks beautiful! Needs a bit of snow maybe. ;-)

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful lights!

Wayne said...

The red balls are wonderful and I love those trees. I'm feeling very festive (and it has nothing to do with the Belgian Christmas beer).

mrsbearfoot said...

Very beautiful!

~Lindy