Thursday 26 December 2013

Argenterie

T'was a difficult choice at Galerie Vanaura's Christmas market stall. I can't believe that VDP is still showing these pre-Christmas photos and I hope you will forgive me! VDP hopes you had a wonderful Christmas and envies all of you who are enjoying Boxing Day!

Le choix était difficile à la Galerie Vanaura au marché de Noël. J'ai peine à croire que VDP montre encore ces photos d'avant Noël et espère que vous lui pardonnerez ! VDP espère que vous avez passé un délicieux Noël en envie tous ceux qui profitent encore aujourd'hui d'un jour férié !

14 comments:

Randy said...

Wonderful things. Enjoy your day.

Jack said...

I love Christmas markets. I hope you had a great Christmas.

Stuart said...

That second picture looks like it's right out of Disney. Nice !

Dina said...

Yeah, I guess it's hard to return to work after such a nice holiday. Bon courage.

Anonymous said...

They remind me of a treasure trove, all shiny and piled high! Enjoy your Boxing Day, I'm off for my 142nd walk of the year around the Great Orme... in the rain!

Halcyon said...

It's hard not to buy everything in sight when you go to the Christmas markets. :) I still have some pre-holiday shots to show as well, so no worries about that! Enjoy the rest of the week, hope you don't have to work.

VP said...

Ouch! You made me think that I have never owned any silverware...

RedPat said...

I enjoy the Christmas market shots too!

Lowell said...

Silverware everywhere. And it all looks quite elegant, so is therefore a perfect pre- or post-Christmas pic!

Only 364 more days to the next Xmas!

Thérèse said...

It's never too late to enjoy these views...

EG CameraGirl said...

Sorry you had to work. Boxing Day is a wonderful tradition, I admit. ;)

Wayne said...

Don't apologize, I think these are great! All sorts of proper bits for serving Christmas goodies!

Unknown said...

Love the bottom shot!

William Kendall said...

The silverware looks lovely!