Thursday 8 August 2013

Le Grand Trianon

Those of you who would like to see more of the palace and castles of Versailles are going to have a ball! Last Saturday, I went to see 'the king's flowers' exhibition' at le Grand Trianon, built in 1687 in the palace grounds. For a general view and more about the history, click here! Hope you enjoy because of course, I took lots of photos of le Grand Trianon!

Ceux d'entre vous qui voudraient voir un peu plus du château et du domaine royal vont s'éclater ! Samedi dernier, je suis allée voir l'exposition "les fleurs du roi" au Grand Trianon, construit en 1687. Pour une vue générale et plus d'histoire des lieux, c'est par ici ! J'espère que vous aimerez parce qu'évidemment, j'ai pris plein de photos !

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see more!! Love flowers and I love your photos, Ciel -- of whatever!!
Hope your week is going well!!

Lowell said...

Due to lack of time we weren't able to visit this place. But it is very beautiful and is on our list for our next visit and meanwhile we'll just enjoy your beautiful photos!

You mean you never, ever, been inside of a Walmart?

Jack said...

This should be an enjoyable tour.

Kate said...

The top photo is beautifully composed.

Randy said...

That would be a fun exhibit.

Cezar and Léia said...

Wonderful event, I want to see more pictures, please!That first picture is magnificent! :)
Léia

Bergson said...

nous attendons la suite

Anonymous said...

Flowers fit for a king, great photos!

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm going to like this tour, I'm sure.

Halcyon said...

I am looking forward to more!

Wayne said...

I am all in for this! What a spectacular location for any exhibition, especially flowers.

Small City Scenes said...

Oh boy, a tour of the King's Flowers. I am going to like this.
Don't be upset if you have never been in a Walmart. Been only a couple of times and not a nice experience. MB

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Loved the video about the King's Flowers Exhibition Ciel, j'adore seeing the very elegant interior and gardens of the palaces.

VP said...

I was distracted by the link of the exhibition...

Karl said...

I love castles!

LONDONLULU said...

The link and video are fantastic - I'm looking forward to the Grand Tour! Oh, and very lovely photos too:)

lilac and old roses said...

It was a lovely exhibition, beautiful.