Saturday 10 August 2013

La soie bleue

Not leaving the mirrors room at the Grand Trianon just yet. There's a gorgeous set of 1805 silk chairs in the room!I have an extremely busy weekend scheduled and it is unlikely that I will find the time to visit your blogs but I will catch up next week! Have a great weekend!

Nous ne quittons pas encore le salon des glaces du Grand Trianon, dont voici des chaises en lampas de soie de 1805 ! Ce weekend est très chargé pour moi, il est peu vraisemblable que je puisse trouver le temps de venir vous rendre visite, mais je me rattraperai la semaine prochaine ! Bon weekend !

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Perfection in a chair!

Unknown said...

Breathtaking!! What an incredible color and such beautiful chairs!! Hope you have a great weekend! Enjoy!

LONDONLULU said...

Too beautiful to sit on! I hope your weekend includes elements of fun:)

Randy said...

Too fancy for me.

Thérèse said...

Magnifique lampas. Le dossier a l'air bien epais...

Anonymous said...

Far too pretty and delicate to actually use!

Cezar and Léia said...

I always feel like sitting in one of these century-old chairs that we see in such places... :)
God bless you!
Cezar

VP said...

It is beautiful, but I would be worried to sit in a chair like this one.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think the French perfected the color blue!

Small City Scenes said...

Love the chair.
Zoom Zoom!!!

MB

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Beautiful chairs.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

The colour is exquisite Ciel. 1805, amazing!

Wayne said...

I can't imagine the time that went in to creating such an amazing fabric. Stunning.

Unknown said...

Fantastic blue!