Sunday 7 June 2015

Un "afternoon tea" de luxe

Sablé biscuit cookie Trianon Palace Versailles
Trust me, that thing was good. VDP is drooling at the mere thought of it! This was afternoon tea at Trianon Palace hotel which you had seen here. Actually, it was tea for the friend who accompanied VDP (and allowed her to taste it) and tapas for yours truly who at the time just had to have some foie gras with figs... 

Croyez-moi, ce sablé était une tuerie. Si la personne qui accompagnait VDP a opté pour un thé gourmand tout sucré, VDP avait envie de salé et a opté pour le foie gras... Ce fut une halte luxueuse et fort agréable au Trianon Palace !
Foie gras et thé gourmand Trianon Palace Versailles
Terrasse Trianon Palace Versailles

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks fabulous, enjoy, spoil yourself:)

Revrunner said...

Looks scrumptious. :-)

Tammie Lee said...

Oh my goodness, yum!

Stuart said...

What class and style !

RedPat said...

Oh, that looks so good, Ciel!

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Just looking at it makes me drooling.

Randy said...

Nice looking place for tea.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super looking spot Ciel, trying not to look at the food as I've just started a 'no goodies' kind of diet.. maybe I should wait until tomorrow :)

VP said...

Do not temp us: we are for a few days in Bologna, probably the gastronomic capital of Italy...

Anonymous said...

V e r y nice!

Unknown said...

Tasty food and I think an expensive bill. Foie gras in the afternoon ?

Lowell said...

Looks like French cuisine! :) You suggested I don't care for it. Well, I don't know much about it. But, you're probably right ... and I'm thinking I just need more exposure to it. And if things were different, I'd hop a plane to get that exposure tomorrow morning. :)

Loree said...

It looks like a wonderful setting to sample some very exquisite food.

Sharon said...

You are making me hungry!! That looks delicious!

Birdman said...

I don't believe you. Better send me one. mmmmmmmmmmm

Kate said...

That is a very pleasant place to enjoy good conversation with friends and to eat those wonderful tastes!!

Jack said...

You are living well, VDP.

Halcyon said...

It all looks delicious!

EG CameraGirl said...

You certainly like to post tempting delights, Ciel!

Wayne said...

It looks deliciously deluxe, I'm too much of a culinary wimp to try foie gras.

William Kendall said...

Quite a place to dine!

William Kendall said...

Too tempting!