Thursday 29 November 2012

Les illuminations de Noël 2012 au soleil

When I posted geese flying over Versailles, some of you wondered about Christmas decorations. Well, they've been up for a while now. This photo was taken rue de Satory near the palace on 3 November! Of course, they weren't lit yet! I am away for a few days, see you soon!

Lorsque j'ai posté une photo d'oies volant vers le Sud, certains se sont étonnés qu'il y ait déjà les décos de Noël. Eh oui, elles ont été installées il y a un bout de temps. Cette photo a été prise le 3 novembre rue de Satory près du château. Bien sûr, elles n'étaient pas encore allumées ! Je suis absente quelques jours, à bientôt !

16 comments:

LONDONLULU said...

So pretty! I love the way you composed this and bet they'll be gorgeous when lit. Hope you have a good, safe trip!

Sylvia K said...

Great shot as always, Ciel!! And, yes, have a great and safe trip! Enjoy!

Bob Crowe said...

I'll be waiting for the next view. I read a tip somewhere that the best time to photograph Christmas lights is in the 30 minutes after sunset, before the sky is completely dark. It works.

Jack said...

This scene will be lovely once the sky darkens and the lights are turned on.

Enjoy your time away.

Randy said...

These are wonderful. I hope you post a night shot.

Thérèse said...

Cela commence bien, de simples décorations, on n'a pas besoin de plus. Bon repos.

Alain said...

On dirait les moustaches de Plekszy Galdz.

VP said...

I haven't seen these around yet...

Lowell said...

These things look like birds aflyin'. Hope you have a good time!

When you get back come visit our consolidated blog at:

http://www.landlfotos.com/blog

Halcyon said...

Wow! I thought you were more reasonable in France with the holiday decorations. Nov. 3 is way to early in my books. :S
But I do love them! :)

Wayne said...

They are beautiful, but Nov 3rd is just too early. Sign.

I guess I shouldn't complain, mine are up and lighted. What else is a man supposed to do on Black Friday because I'm not going shopping!

Tanya Breese said...

so pretty! our little christmas parade is saturday so i'll get some pics of the buildings all decorated :) enjoy your time away!

Loree said...

Very pretty lights.Enjoy your time away.

James said...

They are beautiful!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gosh they went up early Ciel. They do look like birds in flight.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gosh they went up early Ciel. They do look like birds in flight.