Tuesday 13 November 2012

Hyper Versailles de Jean-François Rauzier


Those of you who have been following VDP know that there are often street photo exhibitions. These photos of the palace and the Academy of Equestrian Show by Jean-François Rauzier are to be seen on the walls of the King's veg garden. Aren't they amazing?

Ceux d'entre vous qui suivent VDP savent qu'il y a souvent des expos photos dans la rue. Ces photos de Jean-François Rauzier du château et de l'Académie du Spectacle Equestre  sont exposées sur les murs du Potager du Roi.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ja. Das erste ist unglaublich ! Einen guten Dienstag dir.

Michelle said...

Truly Beautiful!

Sylvia K said...

They are incredible and breathtaking, Ciel!!

Jack said...

They are dazzling, Ciel. Absolutely spectacular.

LONDONLULU said...

Oh my goodness, they are stunning! (There are stunners at the link too) You caught these two so beautifully.

Randy said...

These are amazing. I really like the first one.

Thérèse said...

Quel projet!
Une merveille cette image!

Bergson said...

la première me plait bien

Dina said...

They are indeed amazing.

Wayne said...

Whoa, these are fantastic!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gosh they really are Ciel, the first one especially, when enlarged.

Lowell said...

They are superb. Love this kind of photographic art! I wonder how they did that first one.

I'd write a poem about it,
But I don't feel fit
Would rather sit
If I could knit
I would not
Cause I'd be out
Doing something
Hmmm...I forgit!

brattcat said...

truly amazing.

Malyss said...

La première est impressionnante, à la fois belle et cauchemardesque!

Small City Scenes said...

Truly wonderful. In the King's Veggie garden????


Bob says hello!

News? MB

VP said...

I am thinking of doing a super-Livorno with a thousand of Moors...

Halcyon said...

Vert cool!

Unknown said...

Yes, they are! I'm in awe at the top one.