Saturday 16 June 2012

Préparatifs

The answer to yesterday's question is Cecilia Bartoli. Gunn (of Stavanger DP) was sort of close with her guess of Anne-Sophie Mutter, I have to admit there is a resemblance! Only VP (of Livorno DP) got it right and I'm not the least little bit surprised! Now the next question is: what was the venue for the recital? This one is soooo much easier!

La réponse à la question d'hier est : Cecilia Bartoli. Gunn (de Stavangar DP) avait pensé à Anne-Sophie Mutter et je dois avouer qu'il y a une ressemblance. Mais seul VP (de Livourne DP) a trouvé. Question suivante : où a eu lieu le récital ? Celle-là est (vachement) plus facile !

15 comments:

LONDONLULU said...

This is another stunning photo! I'm slightly horrified I couldn't guess that since I've seen her perform - how beautiful to have seen her in such an out-of-world setting. :)

Bob Crowe said...

Well, I should have gotten the first question. I'd love to hear Bartoli in recital. I'm going with Great Hall of Mirrors for today's quiz. Didn't strike me as a place with great acoustics when we visited.

Wayne said...

Oops, I missed the quiz yesterday. Today looks like a house of mirrors. I do hope they keep the pigeons away :-o

Dianne said...

Yes Ciel ... I should know this one I've spent some time there ....glorious Hall of Mirrors!

Randy said...

Wow I love those chandeliers.

Unknown said...

Cecilia Bartoli! OK, OK! :-) This is wonderful shot too.

Btw, it's olives, Ciel! Big ones! Yummy! :-)

VP said...

Definitely la galerie des Glaces, but I have never seen it...

Cezar and Léia said...

I'm not good with places, get lost all the time... :)
God bless you!
Cezar

Lowell said...

Yes, as others have noted, this is the famous Hall of Mirrors in the Palace! What a place for a recital! What will they do with all the tourists?

hannah said...

LES CHAISES NE SEMBLENT PAS ETRE LES MEMES DEVANT ???????????? TROMPERIE SUR LA MARCHANDISE

LES CHAISES SONT DE IKEA ? PAS TRES VERSAILLAIS !

Birdman said...

I like the photo. That's some glassworks!

Regina K said...

I remember your recent photo of the Great Hall of Mirrors, this is a fabulous photo!!!!

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Wonderful shot. It looks cozy with the warm colors.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Yup definitely the Hall of Mirrors in the Palace, what a wonderful night this would be Ciel, good music, fabulous surrounds and i bet delicious wine, nice!!

EG CameraGirl said...

I wonder what they'd say if I arrived in blue jeans. :)