Friday 27 March 2015

Weekend Reflections: Søstrene Grene

Søstrene Soeurs Grene Versailles
Recently VDP showed you the opening of a new shop (here and there). Another one of the new shops at former royal hospital Richaud is Søstrene Grene, or Grene Sisters. It's a fun Danish shop of loads of little bits and bobs for the home, at ridiculously low prices! VDP will have to return though, because it was far too crowded for her on opening day! The window provided a nice reflection op of Marshal Foch street. All Weekend Reflections are this way!

VDP vous montrait récemment l'ouverture du magasin bio (ici et ). Une autre nouvelle boutique des "carrés Richaud" a été inaugurée, c'est celle des sœurs Grene du Danemark : on y trouve plein de petits objets de déco à des prix ridiculement bas. Il faudra toutefois que VDP y retourne, il y avait tellement de monde à l'ouverture qu'elle a battu en retraite ! Cette vitrine a toutefois permis de prendre en photo le reflet de la rue du Maréchal Foch ! Tous les Reflets du Weekend sont par ici !
Søstrene Soeurs Grene Versailles
Søstrene Soeurs Grene Versailles

25 comments:

William Kendall said...

No doubt quite eclectic. There are shops like that here as well.

Kate said...

I cannot quite figure out what the inventory in the store might be. Guess I'll have to rely upon you to inform me. Lot of boxes!!

Lois said...

I like the way they have stacked those pretty boxes. This looks like a shop I could spend quite a bit of time in. Nice reflection too!

RedPat said...

I love to rummage around in this kind of place!

Kay said...

The reflections are very nice in the first shot.

I do hope you can go back. I can't see enough by pressing my nose to the window.

Randy said...

Wonderful reflection. I would also like to go inside this store.

Bob Crowe said...

Since we don't have diacritic marks in English (although we would be better off if we did, with our long and confusing list of vowel sounds), anything that uses them automatically seems a bit exotic. It would get my attention.

cieldequimper said...

@ Kate, the link to the shop's website is provided!

EG CameraGirl said...

I think it would be fun to peek inside! ;)

VP said...

I like the name and the shop...

Unknown said...

Love that top picture... Is it a smaller upmarket version of ikea?

Birdman said...

Plenty of boxes too to take home your treasures.

Wayne said...

You have such a vibrant community, there are always new shops and cool events.

Adrienne said...

Love those glass bottles - and pretty sky captured in the reflection!

Sharon said...

I can tell from the window display that i would enjoy looking around this store.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super link Ciel, very cute little video.. might have to make a few of those for youngster's in family :)

Fun60 said...

I would love to have a wander around that shop.

Anonymous said...

Two views for the price of one, great looking shop too!

Anonymous said...

Accueillant, ça donne envie ...

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Great reflections. Have a lovely weekend.

Viera said...

lovely reflection...This kind of shopsI like so much...

James said...

It looks like an interesting place and I imagine that it's a good place to buy gifts.
The stacked boxes on the right blend nicely with the reflected buildings on the left.

Halcyon said...

Looks like a shop I would like!

cedarmerefarm said...

My kind of store! I would be in there for hours. I love looking at (and buying) stuff for my house (to my husband's chagrin!).

Jane Hards Photography said...

I love these reflections. I think you hold true the spirit of the original concept of the city daily photo more than any other blogger. A daily post from the town you reside. Perfect.